It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Sunday, October 2, 2005

Wow, super madness! I was like the busiest man on earth on the whole Sun till noon. Basically no time to even shite. Kakaka. Finish service, me and May had appoinment with Wei Hong on cg's discussion. Right after that, back for discipleship classes with Pst Tan. After that, have to send my mum back. Me and May have appointment with Siang again right after that. Also on cg's planning and discussion. Haha. Wondering why are we doing seperately huh? Basically they are the training leader that we've spotted on. Isn't that good? HEhe.

Oh ya, I've finally have time to spend with my parents. Well, they are starting to grumble as I did not spend enough time with them. They even jokingly said that, "Haiz, now mummy and daddy have to make appointment to meet their son (meaning me)". KAka. Poor them. So basically my whole Sun evening and night is for them. Went shopping with them, mana tahu, they samo need to buy something for me. Kakaka. My dad did some clothing shopping and his dear son, darn smart just drop by some item he wanted in the counter while his dad is paying the bill. And dad was like starring @ me and smiling @ the same time. Well, so, I smiled back @ him. Haha, telling him, not to worry, I'll pay you when I get back home. Haha.

Oh ya, I had beer with my dad when we get back. Had a good chat with dad and mum and we did not noticed that we chatted almost till 100am. Haha. Wow, now I know that I havent been talking to them for quite some time. So many to talk till my dad was like so sleepy and yawning there. I cannot deny it's the most wonderful nite of my whole week. Erm, I'd like to encourage all my dear friends out there, if you havent been talking to your family member for quite some time, please grab hold of them on the weekend. I'm sure that all of you would be having a great time catching up! Remember ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home