It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Announcement!

Dear all, sorry for all the suspense. Let me officially announce that the wonderful gal is Noelle Tan Teck Hiang. Haha. Surprised? I guess not. Since I've already announce now, I hope I can have a favour from all of you. Please pray for us that we will constantly walk in Godly manner and at the same time growing spiritually together. And no matter what happen, let God be the center of our relationship. We truely need all your prayer support. Thanks very much.

Besides, that, nothing changes. Friends still friends to us. One thing I can assure all of you is, we will still not neglect all of you despite we already together. We obviously still appreciate the friends that we have around us. Bear in mind that, friends are the ones that keep our lives going. At the same time, please do not neglect us as well, okie?

Today is another day of enjoyment. However, I got much more calls today as compared to yesterday. I have 9 so far. And guess where me and Dan had our "lunch" today? We went all the way to Jalan Imbi for hokkien mee. Yes, is the stall that you have to wait for almost an hour just to taste the good food. Haha. I used not to believe what I've heard but now I do. We've waited for 45 minutes! Imagine the time we reached there almost 130am and we still have to wait till 45 minutes. Well, the way he cooks obviouosly take so long la. Coz' he's frying darn slow. Haha. I'll illustrate to you when I see ya guys. Haha. Hard to put into words. But to tell you seriuosly, is worth waiting! Coz the hokkien mee is so much different compared to the ones we normally eat. I can only use 2 words to describe, IS NICE! Haha.Trust me! For someone that is very particular in hokkien mee, you should trust me. Haha. Well, in addition, both me and Dan had beer together with hokkien mee. That even make the mee tastier. Haha. Don't worry, both of us not drunk! Kaka.

Guess that's all from me today. Well, I'm looking forward for Saturday as we are going for paintball. I'm sure that I'm going to enjoy it very much. See ya again peeps. Take care and have a great weekend. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger LiLy LiM said...

Dear James & Noelle,

Really so happy to know that finally both of you are decided to walk hand in hands with the Lord. Me & Stanley will not forget to continue to pray for both of you. Continue to find favor in Him.

4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home