It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Jazzy D@y!

I think I start to like jazzy music more and more. Feel fantastic after listening to it. Started of with listening to Light & Easy radio station, they were playing jazz music and I feel so awake after listening to it. Don't feel sleepy listening to it as I was driving down to Mid Valley today. I went there to meet up with my ex-uni friends for dinner. I was stuck in the traffic jam. It has been months since the last time I got caught in jam. Haha. Suddenly have this weird feeling in me, I suddenly find myself cant cope with the busy environment. Too use to driving slow and everyone is rushing back home or to their destinations. I'm so not used to it! Working at night still much better. Haha.....

Guess what I have been doing the whole day? Listening to jazz musics. Haha. Where to find that? I'm sure that all of you should have. Try opening up your windows media player, under the radio, look for jazz radio stations. Wow, tell you, never feel so much relaxation before man. Imagine listening to such music during festival seasons, it's great! Tomorrow will be a public holiday for U.S. as they will be having their thanksgiving day. Talking about thanksgiving, I have so many things to give thanks to God for what He had done in my life throughout this year. Looking back the same day 1 year ago, I was so childish in my mindset. I am able to move a mile step ahead because of God's grace and mercy on me which enable me to learn so many things. And I have wonderful things to give thanks for as well.

Oh ya, as for the booklet, I did printed out copies for musicians today. Thank God for that. Haha. I guess that's all from me today. Will blog more tomorrow. Take care peeps! Cheers! Dont forget to go to the mall and get some turkeys as tomorrow is thanksgiving day. Haha. More importantly, thank God for what he had done in your life throughout this whole year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home