It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Super Wednesday!

Guess everything is wonderful today except one single thing. I'M GOING TO BE BROKE!Haha. You guys must be asking me why? Not to say I have anything to pay for? Actually today the UPSR result just released. And this smart little fella promised his sister to buy her a new handphone if she could score straight As. So, good enough, she scored straight As! Well, I'm happy for her as a brother but I'm going to have a big hole in my pocket. Haha. Nevermind la, after all, it's a encouragement gift for her to study better when she goes to her secondary school. But this time I learnt my lesson. Will promise her something else instead. No more handphone.

Today is another free day again. Guess what I did in office today? I watched all the movie trailers for the upcoming movies. Wow, there's lot of nice shows coming up. One of them is Zatura. Remembered the movie Jumanji? It's similar kind of movie. Quite nice. Right after all the movie trailers, I watched Russel Peters talk show. It's a comedian talk show. Darn nice and funny. Haha. Till now I still cant stop laughing thinking about it. He is just some crazy folks that could make people laugh.

Guess that's all from me today. I'm going off in 30 minutes time. Haha. Take care peeps. God Bless! Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home