It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tuesday, November 16, 2005

I'M BORED! Guess what I have been doing the whole day today? Ever since I got up at 1230pm, took a BIG bowl of maggie mee, then I started playing game. I played till 500pm. I wanted to sleep but couldnt sleep coz' of the mee la. Told my mum not to cook too much but she afraid that I wont get enough of it. Haiz, mum is always mum. HAha. So, I played till I forgotten the time. As I looked into the clock, it was already 500pm. SHUCKS! I'm not going to have enough sleep today! I quickly turn of my computer off and back to sleep. TRYING darn hard to get into my "lalaland". Good enough, I managed to sleep till 730pm. Guess I'm going to be late for work this time. =)

As for work today. It's a super relaxing day. Very low call volume. The main indication is, Christmas is coming and many of the Americans is starting to take thier leave now. Haha. Good enough for me to bring my book and read here. Unfortunately I did not bring any, so basically the things I do is just forums -> websites and websites -> forums. Boring isnt it? I guess so too. Haiz, donno what to do next. Oh ya, not forgetting, I'm searching informations LAW related issue to help Ms. KAN on her debate. Guess, I'm going to be LAW literate now. Haha.

Okie, before I end, let me share with you guys this funny joke. Haha. Don't laugh till drop on the floor, okie?

"Daddy, How was I Born?" Dad answered: "Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!"
"Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe." "We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive."
"As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a blessed little Popup appeared and said: You've Got Male!"

HAHA! CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home