It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Wonderful Weekend!

Well, I'd try a new approach this time. Haha, instead of blogging 3 postings altogether, let me try to put everything into 1 posting. So u guys wont need so much time to read. Haha.

Started off with Saturday, attended Noelle's sister's wedding. I think it's the first wedding I attended this year. Haha. The most memorable thing is during the night on wedding dinner. Everyone looks so decern and nice. Haha, the guys looks so leng chai and the gals looks so pretty, guess because of the make ups and dress. Well, I have none, so guess I'm the one with the least of all. Haha. So, we ended up taking lots of picture on that night. And some of them drank so much of wine till their face is so red Haha. Well, not to mention who that person is. =) Most importantly, most of us did enjoyed urself very much, though it's not our wedding. Kakaka.

Sunday was just like a normal ones. Basically, futsal in the noon and caroling in the night. BUT not forgetting, lets pray for Noelle and her family as her house was broken in by thiefs on Saturday night. Pray for healing to her family as well as security so that they'd feel safe once more. Pray also that they will sense the presence of God in thier midst all the time that would protect over them.

As for today, guess what peeps? Remembered I have blood check up last 2 Sundays, and the result was out today. So, I went to the BP Lab to take my report. Haha, I do not have high cholesterol level, HIV negative, no heart problem and everything is fine except for my uric acid. Is slightly higher than normal. That would result me to have kidney failure or have stone in my kidney if it's not being taken care properly. So, from today onwards, I'd need to drink more water and eat more fruits, I guess. =( Haha, not too worry peeps, it's just a minor problem. This could be taken care off in short period of time since it's an early discovery. Haha.

Guess that's all from me today. Haha, quite long huh. Hope you guys enjoy reading and most importantly, enjoy ur days. Do not forget to pray as well. Thanks everyone for your support in everything! Love you peeps. HUGZ! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home