It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy ThanksGiving D@Y!

Well, today is the most relaxing day of all in my entire working period. Guess what? The whole day I have only 2 calls. Some of my colleague even have none. Coz' it's a public holiday in US. And I was whole day playing ping pong right after finalising the caroling booklet. How nice if everyday like that. Got paid without working. Darn nice.

Today I was out for "lunch" in Kampung Baru, KL for Sup Kambing. I never ate such a wonder sup kambing before in my entire life. It was fantastic. The whole bowl is full of mutton. Well, with an addition of the bread, it taste even better. All of us ordered 6 big loaves of bread to dip together with the soup. Haha. Well, as for I myself, I think I ate almost 1 loaf of bread. In addition it was not enough for me. Donno why suddenly it opens up my appetite. So I ordered 1 plate of mee goreng and it was darn BIG. I shared with Dan! Feeling not satisfy and finally I ordered another bowl of Sup Daging. At the end, I ate quite alot, meaning I ate 1 bowl of sup kambing, 1 bowl of sup daging, 1 loaf of BIG bread and half of mee goreng. Haha. I'm darn full. I'm going to be FAT!

Well, right after that, I followed my manager for "yau che hor". Haha. I feel that I can click well with each and one of them. They are so darn hilarious. I was so full, at the same time laughing so much. And I seriously looking forward to work on further with everyone of them. Such a nice working environment which I don't think I can find it else where. All I can say, I'm HAPPY working here. People are nice over here and they are willing to teach you things. And now, I'm back here and guess what? The room is dark! Coz' my team lead switch off some of the light so that we are able to sleep. Haha. But for me, listening to jazz musics good enough for me.

And now, thanksgiving item throughout this whole year: -

1. Thank God for being there for me ALL THE TIME, as well for His grace and mercy upon me.
2. Thank God for blessing our family a new house early of this year and wonderful family as well as they provide me alot of things.
3. Thank God that He guides me through my studies and I'm a GRADUATES now.
4. Thank God for the wonderful friends I have around me that able to be there for me when I was down and also have fun together with me.
5. Thank God for this wonderful job that He has blessed me with.
6. Thank God for His wisdom as I'm able to grow spiritually.
7. Last but not least, and the most recent ones, Thank God for blessing me a wonderful gf as she is able to share my ups and downs everyday as well as upholding me spiritually. Well many more actually, and that is just few of it. Haha. (Must be wondering, what are you talking about, James?) Yes, yes I'm seriuos. I'm attached which falls on 19th November. So this is the major event that just happened to me recently. Well, I'll disclose who is that wonderful gal soon. Hahaha.

Well, seven BIG blessings to me throughout this year which made up a perfect number. Well, I'm sure that God blessed me even more things but that is the major 7 things I would like to give thanks for. Thank you peeps for all your prayer support. I do appreciate all your presense in my life. Enjoy your last day of your week. CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home