It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Monday, November 21, 2005

How's ur week has been? Hehe, mine was not only wonderful but fantastic. There's a major event happened in my life on the 19th of November. Well, not to disclose now but it will be soon enough! So be patience peeps. I will definately share this wonderful event with all of you. I cant wait to share to everyone as well, but mean time, give me some time to prepare to tell you guys, k?

Between, I was darn busy today. But I really thank God as He gave me more than enough time to complete the booklet for the carolings. The call volume is low and good enough I did make full use of the time to complete up both the booklets, one for the carolers and another for the musicians. It's consider a very productive day for me. Meaning, the booklet will be scheduling for printing on Wednesday and dear carolers, hang on to ur song sheet 1st okie. I'll be passing you the booklet this coming Sunday.

I will blog more 2molo, k? As I'm going off now. Well, I completed my booklet at 5.55am. So, only have 5 minutes to blog. Haha. But I'm happy enough. Coz' no more worries. Take care peeps and take care. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home