It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Thursday, November 18, 2005

Hi peeps. So sad to say I have nothing to say today. As my day is getting bored and bored each day. *Sigh*. Ya, something funny happen when I arrived in office. Remembered the Malay guy sitting next to me? He just bolded his head yesterday and today is Dave's turn. And now, I'm sitting in between of 2 botaks. Haha. And they were suggesting that 2molo I'll be the one to get bold. Haha, lets see how true is that going to be. If James gets total of dissapointment again, maybe he would go and bold his head. But now? Erm, shall see you guys on Sat or Sun to reveal the truth. Haha.

As for work today, nothing surprising. Everything went on smoothly. Got to watch movie trailers again. Guess I almost finish most of them. You guys need the link? Here's the link Apple Movie Trailers . kindly enjoy it. Haha. And now I'm going to watch Final Fantasy Anime. Promise to post more jokes 2molo, okie? Let me enjoy my anime first. Haha. I can feel that I'm getting lazy and lazier each day. Shucks. After all, that's human's nature huh. Hehe. Take care peeps. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home