It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

So SORRY Peeps!

People, I'm back. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for your prayer support! I'm really touched and I finally noticed who are the peeps that really care about me. Thanks again people. Well, secondly, I'm really SORRY as I did made alot of you worried about me. Thirdly I'm SORRY again for the things that I'd done that offended you peeps. Guess sorry is not enough but I really wish for forgiveness from all of you.

I guess I'm alright now. Just have to learn how to really let go THINGS, that's all. After all, it's not so tough to let go things huh? All you need to do is just a little of sacrifice. Sometimes we want things to be happen in our ways or we might be giving some high expectation on certain things and it's just not happening in the ways we wanted. At the end, we are the one that get dissapointment. So why we have to do things to hurt ourself? One thing I have really learned through this process, if I don't love myself, who is going to?

And 1 more thing, I'd like to share. I do not think if by myself alone, I'd notice all these. It's only GOD who is able to waken me up for this "deep sleep". I think I really got a hard "slap" from God yesterday when I really felt what God is trying to tell me through the Planet Shakers' Concert. Put your hopes on God not on earthly things nor humans. Don't be too trusting on tangible things, please! I do not wish that all of you to go through the same experience as I did.

I can see that many people are much happier when they see me smile especially those that are really close to me. Well, not to mention name here, but I guess you guys should know who am I refering to. If you're one of them, then you should be smiling now. Haha. Even my dear colleague also happy for me. Thanks Dan. Really touched to know someone like you.

I am so happy today, till I went out for BKT. Haha. Samo ate 2 bowl of rice and right after that, Dan bought me ice-cream. Haha. Yum yum! Guess I have alot to write now but afraid that will bored all of you. So, I shall just stop here. Take care peeps and have a great weekend ahead! CHEERS!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Happy Coz U'r Happy!!!
My worries gone Coz u'r fine now.. keep shining dear!!

9:44 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doh! need u say more. when u smile,we also will smile mar. u happy,we happy.we one big happy family.hehe

baka.

n don call me sampat. :P hehe

1:50 AM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Thank you so much everyone. I'm glad to know all of you but the only regrets I have is, why not know all of u earlier. Haha. Then my life will be lighten up all this while. Anyway, thanks again. Big *HUGZ* for all of you!

2:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home