It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I feel reliefed

Guess I spent 3/4 of my day for the booklet again due to some printing error. Funny thing is, my computer is able to view chinese characters but not able to print. So, thought of sending over to my colleague's machine to print. Well, was kinda happy at first, coz' once I sent to him, he already clicked print. So, James was so happily waiting for the papers to come out BUT when comes to chinese songs, all printed out block (meaning square). Argh! I was like so darn geram already and I just found out that his machine is not able to read chinese character. At the end, I have to reconfigure my machine settings to connect to the printer. Haiz. Darn lots of work.

But now, I really have to praise God coz' finally I'm done with the printing. Meaning it's complete. I'll be going over to church later to do the photocopy. Pray that there wont be any faulty settings again. I can really feel the satisfation after all the hard work and really thanks for those that had help me out with it. Really feel so blessed and thank God for all of u.

Right now, I'm really really very tired. I did not even noticed till just now that I did not take any short break today. Meaning, no rest throughout from start of work till 400am. Meaning lunch time also I was with the booklet. Haha. Feel so sleepy. Hopefully can stay awake while driving back. BUT not too worry, I already thought of a better way to make myself awake. I've bought 1 big pack of Hacks. Hopefully it's useful enough to wake me up. Haha. I think that's about it from me today. Take care peeps and have a great day. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home