It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'M B@CK, But Not in GOoD ConDition

Dear all, sorry have been missing from the blog since Thu. Miss me? I miss all of you too. I have lots to write but unfortunately, I do not feel like writing anything at the moment. So sorry again people, I'm emotionally down! Not too sure about what had happened to me, well, I do wish to know it myself too. Maybe lots of things have been bugging me which added up to make me burst into tears! I might be looking fine in front all of you, but the matter of fact, I'm not. All of you must be wondering the same sindrome I had for past few days, I might looked quiet and not wanting to talk much. I know sometime it's silly to be like that. But I can't help it. I just do not want all of you to be worrying about me. I tried to be happy but I cant.

I'm terribly sorry to those that had noticed the changed in me and made them worried. All I can say right now, is, I'M SO SORRY PEEPS! Please pray for me. I just couldnt be the real James as before. Perhaps this is could be the major transition in my life.

That's all I can say for now before my mind get into some thinking state and cry again. Sorry peeps for this sad blog. That's just how life goes. It's not always happy but something there are ups and downs. Hope that my mood won't affect all of you. Take care peeps. Please don't hope for daily updates till my mood gets better. I really feel so bad to those that spare their time reading my blog everyday. I'm so so so SORRY again! Hope all of you do understand my situation at the moment and don't blame me, okie?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear.. giv ya a big BIG hug!

Remember.. life don't content "sorry" or "regret" coz da kinda feel will only bugs ya forever and weakend ya.
Everyone has da time of up n down ..as if rainy days..well, all of us need that though other wise u'll life has no fun lor..hahaha

Take it as part of the process of learning & be strong coz after rain there'll always be rainbow oh... :) n not 2 forget.. this is wat i use to tell myself [God will nvr put anything heavier than what u can carry on ur shoulder]Face it with a smile & there'll be a way open right ahead ya...

I know..i know.. it's easy to talk than practical, take it with an easy heart n let God leads ya through..
We'll always be here! not to back ur butt.. hahaha.. but ur worries...

Cheers

9:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey James, rough time huh? If you need someone to listen and talk to... here I am. Give me a call ya. Take good care. God Bless.

10:56 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..wat she said is right.even though im nt exactly clear wats wrong..bt..we're here for you.remember you told me once to stop thinking too much?it'll only make you feel more "fan".. :)

and put everything to Him..he lifts our burdens for us..u know Planetshakers Weight of the World? Like the song says..he takes the weight of the world of our shoulders.. :)
*huggles*

8:28 PM

 
Blogger JayWeC said...

Thanks dear all. I'm really gratefull to have friends like all of you. I'm fine now. Thanks again. *HUGZ!*

9:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home