It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Last D@y Of Work THiS WeEK!

Came back quite early today. Well, dint really know when was the last time I had OT. I think has been quite a while already. No good pay liao lo. Hehe, nvm. I got up @ 900am today coz' my dad woke me up for Bah Kut Teh. Ya, it's BKT again. Wondering is he addicted to BKT or not? He just took BKT 2 days ago and today again. But this time I managed to follow him. And guess who we met in BKT shop? Uncle Edward. Haha.What a conicident huh. Right after BKT, my parents when back to Tanjong Karang again and have me home alone.

Well, not really though, Noelle came over my house about 200pm and we had a movie, Mona Lisa Smile. Not really about Mona Lisa but more to Julia Roberts. Haha.

Peeps, I have a joke for all of you today. It's the funniest call I've ever received. Feel so "geram" but at the same time feel like laughing. I requested user to click the windows start button, but this user, darn smart. She's asking me where is the windows start button and she cant find any. Told her to look on the bottom left but she still said no. Then I got so "geram" and finally looked at my keyboard and found out that there is this windows button. So, I asked her to press the windows start button and guess what she said? "Now I get it, it's Windows Start Button". In my heart I was telling myself, ah boh then. Argh! So silly! When think back, it's like darn funny.

Haha, maybe she's trying to say, James relax, it's time for you to go for holiday. I'll be off from today onwards till Mon. I'll be back on Tues as I'll be on Cameron Highlands on Sun. So you wont be hearing James' news for quite sometime. Haha. Dont miss me ya. Take care peeps and enjoy your holidays. Cheers!

Oh ya, not forgetting today is Noelle's birthday! 4th of November! Do remember to send your wishes to her okie. Haha, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home