It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I must admit I'm BLUR

Haha, know what? I've got up today, getting to know that my cousin was staying with us since Sun. My, my, she has been in the house for 3 days only now I get to know. I asked my mum, how she came and my mum said, u mean that u did not know she was staying with us since Sun? Haha. Often a time I'm just so blur. Not knowingly the things that happening around me. Perhaps I should just sleep lesser and be more attentive to the things happening in my house. Kakaka.

Today is my worst day of all throughout my working period so far. There is this shite customers that keep insisting that he wants his problem to be solved in his on way. How could that be and till the extend he mentioned that I do not know anything. Hello, please la, we have to follow certain policy one la. Think u darn great and smart then u solve urself la, dum ass. Sorry to be so rude here. Ruining all ur wonderful holidays. But I have no choice but to release my anger here. I havent got mad @ someone for so darn long liao. Cant even recall when I did get angry and mad. Well, I always told myself, dont let an idiot like him to ruin my life and after all, he is not someone important to me. Who cares.

I'm chilled peeps. I'll be better tomorrow, I promise. U guys take care and have a wonderful holiday. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home