It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Haiz, time flies darn fast. It's a new day of another month and next moment you noticed, you'll be on a new year. I had always been thinking. It's already almost a year for now. What have I achieved so far? In terms of Relationship? Career? Education? Haha, I would say none. But nonetheless, I did grew alot in my spiritual walk with God. Which is a good sign. I hope all of you do think back and evaluate yourself. See where are you now.

Got back home today and my dad wanted to ask me out for breakfast. So I agreed to join him for breakfast and in the process of waiting for him to get ready, I fell asleep. Haha. What a bad son. He opened up my door and he asked me whether I still want to go out; erm, I was too tired to answer him so he just left without me. Feel so bad now. Kaka, maybe I'll join him for breakfast tomorrow.

Today is a terrible day. I got 10 calls for the first hour. I can see that the waiting list is almost 10 calls. Haiz. It's Deepavali la. But I dont think they celebrate that. Haha. Never mind, forget about it. I'm so sleepy now. Can anyone please help me to be awake. Basically both my two eyes is half open. Kla, take care peeps. Have a great day ahead. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home