It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Monday, October 31, 2005

Got up quite early today about 700am for jogging. Guess this is the first time that I found myself so hard to get up on time. Haha, probably due to laziness and might be probably due to the first time Siang and Laura joining us for jogging. Kakaka.

Right after jogging we went for the Dim Sum in SS2. Slurp, slurp! Nice! Haha, right after all the calories we've burnt but unfortunately we gain back in such a short time. So, with the full stomach, we went for a movie, GOAL! Well, I was kinda surprise coz' the girls suggested the movie. I thought girls do not like movie such as this. Either that, no better movie or out of interest. Kekeke. At the end, it turn out the movie to be quite nice. Silly Siang asked me whether did I gain any skills out of that movie. Hey, Siang, u think I borned to be talented soccer player issit? Can learn through watching them play? Hahaha.

From today onwards, my working time has changed from 8oopm to 900pm due to the daylight savings. Those country having 4 seasons has the daylight savings. Meaning their day will be shorter during the daylight savings. So all the working hours will move forward 1 hour. So I'd have to end my work @ 600am liao. Hehe. Kla, that's all from me today. Take care peeps and HAPPY DEEPAVALI! Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home