It's never been such a blessing in my life than to know the existance of God. His blessings never stop pouring down on me. All glory and praises to Him.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hey peeps, how u guys doing lately? Must be missing me lots huh? Well, I do not think so =). Sorry for not blogging for quite sometime. I guess I wont be blogging so often as of now onwards. Will be concentrating more on other things in work. However, whatever I've learnt, I'll definately be more than willing to share with you peeps here. Besides that, I would choose to be quite =).

Some of you must be asking how was last Sunday's P&W. It was wonderful. I had close encountered with God again in my life. I can just sense how He works in my life to just lead the congregation. Was a really amazing. Well, I have something to share here. How would you have a close encounter with God? First and foremost, you yourself must be humble and setting your heart right before God. Not forgetting pray and be willing to be use by God. I'm sure you can sense some different in your walk with God right after that. Sometimes we might just lost of touch of serving or joy of serving as most of us are so busy with not only 1 but many ministries in church. Kindly be reminded who is the ultimate ones that we're serving? Definately God! Do not just serve in a ministry where you are obligated to do so but where's your passion for God? We need to serve with passion in our heart.

Guess I can say as much as I can but at the end, it's still up to urself how you would want the end result to be. I just would like to remind all of you to constatly serve God with a faithful heart! Take care everyone and have a great weekend ahead. Constantly renew your heart before God and let Him refresh you everyday. There's a song that came through my mind that I would like to share. If you know this song, sing in your heart. It's a very meaningful song. God Bless! Cheers!

The steadfast love of the God never ceases,
His mercy never comes to an end,
There are new every morning,
new every morning,
great is thy faithfulness oh God,
great is thy faithfulness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home